This chocolate protein chia pudding is the perfect make-ahead breakfast. Simply prep it the night before, and this creamy, chocolate-y gluten-free and vegan pudding will be waiting for you when you wake up.
Hey friends! How’s the day going? I hope you’re enjoying the morning. I’m so happy you’re excited about Spring Shape Up! 200 of you have already signed up 🙂 Make sure to grab your spot now if you’d like to join in the fun.
For today’s post, I’m re-sharing this recipe because it’s something we’ve had so often for breakfast lately!
Chocolate Protein Chia Pudding
With our crazy morning schedules, I’m a huge fan of anything I can make in advance for breakfast. We love things like the breakfast cookie, this protein oatmeal bake and this vegan peach oatmeal bake. When breakfast is waiting, it guarantees that I’ll have something to eat in the morning, because sometimes it’s too busy around here to make the usual egg scramble until after both kiddos are dropped off.
Here’s a chia protein pudding recipe that our entire family loves! It’s protein-packed, full of healthy fats, and high in fiber, so when I pair it with a side of scrambled eggs I’m full and satisfied for hours. You can customize it by adding any fruit or toppings you’d like. My go-to’s are berries, cacao nibs and unsweetened coconut.
Here’s the healthy recipe if you’d like to give it a try!
Ingredients For Chia Seed Pudding:
- chia seeds
- vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- sea salt
- maple syrup (can also add a splash of vanilla extract)
- almond or coconut milk (use less for a thicker pudding)
- granola, berries, coconut, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, peanut butter, gogi berries, etc.
Vegan Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3/4 cup – 1 cup almond milk (use less for a thicker pudding)
- Toppings: granola, berries, coconut, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, gogi berries, etc.
- Mix all ingredients in a glass or small bowl.
- Cover and set in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, stir well, add your toppings, and go!
Hope you have a wonderful morning and I’ll see ya soon.