IND vs ENG LIVE – India Playing XI vs England – TOSS at 1 PM: The India vs England Semifinal is about…
IND vs ENG LIVE – India Playing XI vs England – TOSS at 1 PM: The India vs England Semifinal is about to start. It RAINED whole night and it is cloudy in Adelaide currently. But the good news is that the Weather forecast clearly says that their is only 10% chance of RAIN in afternoon and evening today. Meanwhile the news from Indian camp is that Rishabh Pant will certainly play today and Dinesh Karthik will be sitting out. Follow OUR LIVE BLOG for MINUTE by MINUTE LIVE Updates from ADELAIDE: Follow India vs England LIVE and ICC T20 World Cup LIVE Updates on InsideSport.IN
India and England meet at Adelaide Oval with a place in the Final on the line 👀
Which team wins to set up a clash with Pakistan?#T20WorldCup | #INDvENG pic.twitter.com/8jnSrI60ST
— T20 World Cup (@T20WorldCup) November 10, 2022
Rained all night. Cloudy morning in Adelaide #IndvsEng
— Vikrant Gupta (@vikrantgupta73) November 9, 2022
Also Read: IND vs ENG LIVE: Struggling against short balls, Hardik Pandya takes SPECIAL SESSION at Adelaide practice before T20 WC Semifinal vs England, Follow India vs England LIVE Updates
IND vs ENG LIVE: Rohit Sharma FIT to play vs England, Indian captain also gives major hint regarding Dinesh Karthik or Rishabh Pant conundrum in Playing XI for BIG Semifinal: Follow LIVE Updates
Rohit Sharma Press Conference HIGHLIGHTS
- Absolutely it’s an opportunity for us to do what we wanted. We have done well in this tournament we need to stick to what we are doing. Trust what we are doing so far. It is a contest between bat and ball.
- Knockout games are important. It is important to do well in that knockout game but it doesn’t define you in one particular game. It is important to realize this. As players and as teams it is important to play and pride ourselves on where we have come from. Tomorrow we will have to play well to get the result. If you do well in knockout games then it gives you confidence. One bad game in knockout can’t truly define you.
- That’s one of the challenges you have in this tournament. In Dubai, the dimension of the ground was almost the same. Here it is different in different games. Adelaide is one ground where you need to find out different ways. The side boundaries are smaller here. Melbourne was totally different.
- To be honest I am not really worried about Axar. He hasn’t bowled a lot of overs. A lot of grounds except Sydney have assisted seamers. Guys can have one bad tournament it doesn’t mean he is not bowling well. For me, it is important for him to be in a good space. His strength is bowling well in the power play.
- Suryakumar has it in him to take responsibility. He has shown a lot of maturity and it rubs off on other players batting with him. He likes playing in big grounds which he told me and not on shorter grounds because he can’t see the gaps. Sky is the limit for him.
- I remember talking about playing fearlessly. For us looking at the conditions here it is not about coming and swinging the bat. It is only because of conditions. It is about adapting to conditions.
- I was hit yesterday but it is fine now. There was a bruise but it is fine now.
- Rishabh was the only guy who did not play. So, we wanted to give him game time. That was the thought. We have told the guys that they have to be ready for it. We wanted to give opportunity to left-handers against spinners in middle overs.
- Beating England in England is a challenge and we overcame that and that is going to give us confidence. But we know the nature of T20 cricket and which gives us confidence.
- Match: England vs India, 2nd Semi-Final, ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022
- Date: Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Time: 1:30 PM (IST)
- Venue: Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
Final: 13 November
The tournament reaches its conclusion with the Final at the Melbourne Cricket Ground on 13 November, barring the need for the reserve day to be used on 14 November.
Follow OUR LIVE BLOG for MINUTE by MINUTE LIVE Updates from ADELAIDE on India vs England Match: