The brand new update for Pet Simulator X is finally here
Updated: Jan 22, 2023 10:52 am
BIG Games showcased the latest Pet Simulator X update for this week, which is also known as the Neon Update.
This new update brings in new “Neon” exclusives, a secret pet, doodle barn, barn egg, a giant barn chest, and a hoverboard!
Doesn’t end there though, they have also added perks to the free gifts mastery and fixed some in-game bugs!
Pet Simulator X new update – Neon Exclusives
The all-new Neon Exclusives for Roblox Pet Simulator X include:
- The newest exclusive egg featuring the Titanic Neon Agony!
- Two new huges – Huge Neon Griffin and Huge Neon Cat!
Pet Simulator X new update – Free Gifts Mastery
Developers have added perks to the Free Gifts Mastery!
+ Level 30 – Free Gifts have better luck to hatch a Huge Cupcake Pet!
+ Level 75 – Free Gifts have more luck to hatch a Huge Cupcake Pet!
+ Level 99 – Free Gifts have even better luck to hatch a Huge Cupcake Pet!
Pet Simulator X new update – changes, additions, & bug fixes
Let’s start with the latest editions to Pet Simulator X.
- The Barn Room – Some doodling has been going on behind the scenes! The secret barn room has been added this week. See if you can find and enter it!
- Barn Egg – This egg has a brand new secret pet in it! No leaks! Plus! Increased pet chances. + 2x increased chances of the Huge Doodle Cat. + 3x increased chances of the Secret Doodle Parrot. And, of course, better chances for Doodle Shark, Axolotl, and Monkey!
- Giant Barn Chest – Equip your best pets because the new Giant Barn Chest is here! This chest is super hard to break, but will reward you greatly with lots of Cartoon Coins! You may find it located in the new Barn Room.
- Doodle Hoverboard – Try to get your hands on the newest hoverboard! The Doodle Hoverboard is hidden somewhere in the Doodle World. Only obtainable in hardcore mode, so hopefully you’re caught up!
The changes/ bug fixes are as follows:
- Buffed Cartoon Coin drops a lot in Hardcore mode.
- Improved bank to make it much quicker to withdraw and deposit.
- Fixed the ordering of shiny pets to be first in the inventory.
- Fixed shiny rainbow titanics not appearing as shiny.
- Fixed some booths being darker than others.
- Fixed the rating text overlapping when a trade is disabled or pending.
- Added a purchase range limit on booths which should help with anti-scripting.
- Added a 3 second cooldown to purchase a newly listed pet on booth in effort to help fight scams.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more