When does the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 release in global markets?
Updated: Dec 11, 2022 11:54 pm
When will Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 be released in your region? Read below for the latest Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 release date info and speculation.
The Redmi Note 12 is one of Xiaomi’s Note series devices which will launch soon in the global market. Fans of the series are eagerly waiting. But the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 is already on sale in China. According to the company’s usual launch schedule, the Note series first enter the domestic market. After a few months, Xiaomi launches the series in the global markets.
READ NOW: Top 5 phone deals December 2022
Xiaomi Redmi Note release date history (global)
The Xiaomi Redmi Note was already launched in the Chinese market in October 2022. The device is already on sale in China, but the company hasn’t yet officially announced the global launch date.
There wasn’t any strict schedule Xiaomi used to follow in the beginning. But after a while, they got used to releasing the Note series in the last quarter. Usually, the Chinese launch happens first, followed by a global launch in a few months.
Samsung S95B 65″ QD-OLED TV
Samsung introduces the latest QD-OLED TV technology in the S95B – offering up stunning color accuracy, brightness, and contrast.
Alongside these characteristics, the S95B also features a 120Hz refresh rate, near-instantaneous response time, and several HDMI 2.1 ports – making it the perfect choice for entertainment and gaming scenarios.
The below are the global release dates of each phone. For those that were never released globally, the Chinese release date is given.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Release Date: February 2022
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Release Date: March 2021
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Release Date: May 2020
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Release Date: August 2019
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 2021 Release Date: May 2021
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Release Date: February 2019
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Redmi 5 Plus) Release Date: February 2018
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Media Tek) Release Date: August 2016
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Snapdragon) Release Date: January 2017
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Release Date: November 2015
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Release Date: August 2015
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Release Date: March 2014
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 release date (China)
For the last few years, Xiaomi has been sticking to a specific schedule for releasing the Note series devices. They usually follow the October-November window. Last year, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 was launched in October, and they did the same this year too.
Xiaomi launched the first four devices of the Note 12 series in China on the 27th of October. The actual Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 release date (i.e. when they went on sale) was on 31st October in China.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 (global) release date window prediction
If we follow the example of the Redmi Note 11, The Note 12 is likely to hit the global markets in the next couple of months. Our Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 global release date window prediction for global markets is February-March 2023.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi 12 may have yet to launch in the global markets, but it has already been launched in China. So, there’s no need to speculate, as we already have the confirmed specs.
- Screen Size: 6.67-inch 120Hz
- Display Type: AMOLED 1200 nits & 395 PPI
- Weight: 188g
- CPU: Snapdragon 4 Gen 1(6 mm)
- RAM: 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage Options: 128GB/256GB storage (No SD Card Slot)
- Camera: 48MP primary camera + 2MP macro. An 8GB selfie camera.
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with 33W fast charging
- Operating System: MIUI 13 based on Android 12
- Color: Black, White, and Blue
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 release date FAQs
Is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 worth buying?
Yes, Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 is a budget phone with a good display and an average camera. It has decent battery life, but don’t expect state-of-the-art specs.
Why Can’t I buy a Xiaomi smartphone in the US?
Xiaomi smartphones are not officially available in the US, and this will be the case for a while. The US government did not ban Xiaomi like Huawei. But Xiaomi is not selling smartphones in the US due to the company’s business model. The Chinese tech giant has a 5% margin threshold on hardware sales profits, so Xiaomi makes smartphones available to consumers at the lowest prices.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more